Lady Jennifer Clarke Leighton

Sometimes i just don't know how lucky i am...

Sunday 7 August 2011

The story of Brian...

When i was 21 all i wanted was a dog, but when i was 21 i still lived at home with my mum, dad and sister, so a dog was never gonna happen. In there defence a dog would of been alot of hard work. Needless to say my parents didn't go for the idea of me getting a dog, so after weeks of acting like a brat i decided to go for something else A cat!!!! I wanted one as soon as i decided so i told me animal loving sister-in-law Carol to keep her eye out for kittens.
It was on a Saturday morning when i got the call, it was Carol "there are some kittens in the pet shop down the road, what do you think?, do you want me to get you one?". With out thinking "YES!!!"... The next minute my brother David and Carol walked though the door with alittle box in there hand. I couldn't wait to get the box open. I sat down on the floor with the box with my mum going mad on one side of me and my sister saying over and over again "i don't like cats, i don't like cats!" on the other side. I opened the box and out popped the cutes little head i have ever seen, there was this little black and white ball of fluff and needless to say it was love at first sight...





Now don't get me wrong over the past 5 almost 6 years Brian has put me and my family though more than you could ever imagine but thought it all my love has never changed. So i don't care what anyone says, that cat is my little baby and yes i no, "its only an animal" but hes my animal and i love him...

1 comment: