Lady Jennifer Clarke Leighton

Sometimes i just don't know how lucky i am...

Thursday 11 August 2011

Birthday girl

Well it was my birthday yesterday and i was the big 27. I no what your thinking, i don't look 27 lol and the cleaner at work today said she thought i was "19 or 20" lol i could of kissed her..
The day started great by opening all my presents in bed with Dave, he got me sooo much stuff but the big present was a cute pink new phone. I'm in love... Then i needed to head to work, Everybody said happy birthday but no presents, well i have only been there aweek lol.. I headed home and it was raining so badly so natty met me off the train and give me a left home which was great cos i didn't get wet yay.. Then when i got home dave come home from work and Sara, Arron and Evie popped around to drop off my present then we got glammed up and Dave took me out for a birthday meal. It was lovely, we both eaten way to much, so when we got home we was so sleepy, Bed time before 10.30pm All in all good day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment