Lady Jennifer Clarke Leighton

Sometimes i just don't know how lucky i am...

Monday 1 August 2011

The job hunt part 2

Well today was another busy day for me! Its monday and im writing this at 11.11pm. My day started at 8:40am after sleeping though my alarm. I should of been up at 7:30am but i wasnt. i jumped out of bed noing that i had an interview in Manchester at 12noon. After rushing around for what felt like 5hours, i was out the house at 10am. I got into town about 11am so i found the place and decided to wait around till it was time for the interview! Thank god Dave had the day off today, as he come along with me and he was great keepin my mind of how much i was shitting it. As the time got closer i started to walk over to the door and pulled the handle and it began!
There is no greater feeling than coming out of an interview!!
OMG I GOT THE JOB
I start on wednesday, so i'll let you no how it goes! Shitting it all over again now lol..... x

No comments:

Post a Comment