Lady Jennifer Clarke Leighton

Sometimes i just don't know how lucky i am...

Thursday 28 July 2011

My Nat

I love spending time with my friends! This afternoon is my Nat afternoon! I met Nat about 5years ago though my boyfriend Dave.
Nat is going out with Tom, one of Daves bestfriends. I loved her in minute i met her. I still remember the first time we met! It was the first time i met all of Daves friends. We had only been going out about 3weeks and Tom was having a house party/ bbq so Dave and i though why not met all of his friends in one go!
On the way to the house i was in the car shitting myself. Dave talked about his friends so highly and i dont want them to not like me. As we walked into the house i found the first seat i could see and sat my ass down and it happend to be next to Nat. She was the first person i talked to and lets just say 5years later and we still havent shut up..

No comments:

Post a Comment